Version 3.14 of OneDriveMapper has been released:
- added an ‘always reset IE cookies’ option
- completely revamped the way you configure mappings (make sure you read the help in the code!)
- optionally, map to Network Locations instead of Driveletters (thanks Tom!)
- Most options are no longer mandatory
- OnedriveMapper Cloud no longer supported (as announced last year)
- New and greatly enhanced Folder Redirection functions, including automatic copying of source content
- Optional client certificate selection based on certificate template name
- Automatic certificate refresh if no client certificate is present, when using client certificates as auth mode
- Some bugfixes and major code cleanup
- Usage of environment variable to determine mapping driveletter removed
As always, make sure to test before deploying to production, I’ve only tested Azure AD and a single ADFS setup.
Get the new version here
Fantastic script thanks so much for creating it! Can anyone help advise the settings I need to change to map to Network Locations instead of Driveletters please? I can’t seem to find any notes on which line to ensure it’s a network location and not a drive letter? Any help would be appreciated.
Any chances of this working with azure MFA?