An import bugfix and two new features:
- bugfix: if a homedir fails to upload, the document library’s versioning setting would stay disabled
- if you’re uploading homedirectories, the script will attempt to set the author/editor of all files to the owner of the homedirectory (thanks for the idea Sean!)
- new ‘unAuthorize’ button, to remove admin permissions from homedirectories after the migration
Get it here
Onedrive for Business’s client, the new Next Generation Sync client, is awesome. Obviously.
So you want it on your devices, but Microsoft distributes it as .exe. Nasty, because I want to manage Windows 10 as mobile devices through Intune, and that only allowes me to distribute as MSI.
I created an MSI for Onedrive for Business’s Next Generation Client using Advanced Installer. Because I’m not allowed to redistribute Microsoft’s .exe, this MSI downloads the .exe from Microsoft’s website, it uses /silent and /takeover as installation switches. Continue reading Deploying the new Onedrive Next Generation Sync client as MSI through Intune to Windows 10
Have you tried https://securescore.office.com yet?
You should 🙂
Version 0.56 is out, changes since v0.50:
- prevent running twice (if scheduled task hangs for some reason)
- send email notification if logfile is locked
- replace add-adgroupmember and remove-adgroupmember with set-adgroup because of a known bug in these commands
- multi-delete protection
- auto reconnect to Exchange Online when the connection times out + longer timeout
- additional filtering method for groups: extensionAttribute2
- If you want to use this instead of the displayName prefix filter, read up on how to switch
Get it here
Version 3.08 of OneDriveMapper has been released!
- Modified folder redirection into three seperate options (mydocs, favorites, desktop)
- Fixed a onetime crash after the auto updater runs
- redirectMyDocsTo renamed to redirectToSubfolderName
- Minor bug/performance fixes
Get the new version here