The first public version of the O365Datacleaner has been released.
This script can make any given path to a folder/fileshare fully compliant with Onedrive for Business or Sharepoint Online standards, without user interaction. Including path depth resolution and intelligent renaming or moving of files and folders.
A bulk version of this tool is available for free upon request and will also be posted later.
Version 2.27 of OneDriveMapper has been released.
- Default sharepoint example wasn’t filtered correctly
- Added urlOpenAfter parameter to automatically open a predefined webpage after running
- Detection of ProtectedMode group policy settings that could cause the mapping to fail
- Slightly improved the ADFS redirect
- Added DisplayErrors parameter, which will show the user a visual popup of any failure details.
Get the new version here
connect-msolservice : Method not found:'VoidSystem.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.PtrToStructure(IntPtr, !!0)'.
Getting the above? Update .NET 3.5, one of the KB’s that comes down from Windows Update will add the correct DLL version.