Version 3.16 of OneDriveMapper has been released:
- Minor code improvements regarding the 3.15 new automapping feature
- By default, OnedriveMapper will now always disconnect/delete ALL onedrive/spo mappings before running
- Drives won’t be double-mapped when running the script twice in a row
- Only set cookies when running in native mode
Get the new version here
In a Windows 10 full MDM (AzureAD+Intune) scenario, you’ll move your email, app and file workloads to Office 365 (or alternatives).
In your pilot or hybrid phase, you may still need access to certain file shares on your servers, so here’s a simple PowerShell script you can deploy using Intune Device Configuration that maps your desired share. Deploy multiple times for multiple shares (or groups of users).
It will create a shortcut in a location you define, so the mapping is always user-driven, it will automatically suggest your user’s AzureAD login as username. You can of course customize the script to your liking if you did not change your local AD upn yet.
Gitlab home: https://gitlab.com/Lieben/assortedFunctions/blob/master/intuneServerShareMapper.ps1
- Windows 10 (MDM)
- Direct SMB lan connection to share