Version 2.27 of OneDriveMapper has been released.
- Default sharepoint example wasn’t filtered correctly
- Added urlOpenAfter parameter to automatically open a predefined webpage after running
- Detection of ProtectedMode group policy settings that could cause the mapping to fail
- Slightly improved the ADFS redirect
- Added DisplayErrors parameter, which will show the user a visual popup of any failure details.
Get the new version here
Does this work with ADFS 2? We have a skinned sign-in page and I’ve updated the variables but it keeps failing on the login function “Script was unable to find browser controls…”. Any ideas?
Having issues with ADFS redirects, the scrips attempts to trigger a redirect to ADFS… but we do not have ADFS platform.
Can I disable ADFS? it does not seem to prompt me for password to enter.
I do a try out with your drivemapper on Windows 7 machines. For some users we loose their connection. Then we need to discconnect / logout / login again (which runs the script) and then it works.
This does not happen for all users. Any idea what might cause this behavior?