Due to popular request, I’ve added an analyze function to the O365Uploader. After choosing your folder to be uploaded, a popup will ask you if you wish to see an analysis of potential issues and suggested fixes for your content. Everthing will both be written to the Powershell console in the background and a detailed log file which can be used in MS Excel.
You can download the new version here.
- Added check for period in folder/file name
- Added check for various illegal suffixes in filenames
- Added verification prompt before upload to log all issues to a file beforehand so it can be fixed in advance
- Added warning for 5000+ items
- Added warning for hidden files (start with an _ )