As I couldn’t find anyone who had written about adding a RemoteApp to a Windows Virtual Desktop hostpool (existing) in an existing Workspace, I figured I’d share my template.
- It automatically creates an application group if it doesn’t exist yet
- It takes into account existing applications if the application group already exists
- The group has to be a remoteapp group, not a desktop group
- This template is idempotent
- This template can authorize any existing principal you specify
- It creates 1 or more remoteapps in the group specified
- It automatically manages the link to an existing hostpool/workspace