Version 2.50 of OneDriveMapper has been released!
- Less ‘in your face’ progress display
- timestamped logging
- automatically prevent IE firstrun wizard from making the script hang
- Powershell 2 friendly version check
- also do SSO attempt at userlookupmode 1 and 2 if offered
- Log errors if AADConnect Preview SSO is set
Get the new version here
Update: After my last comment, I tested a few more logins, and while the text in the bottom right progress display did not change, the progress bar did advance as expected, and the entire script took about 1 minute to complete instead of 140 seconds.
Hi Jos. Thank you so much for your script. I would note that for me in 2.49 when the progress bar was in the middle of the screen, it appeared to work correctly. The status would change and the bar would keep moving to he right. In 2.50 it did move down to the bottom right corner for me, but it sticks for a couple minutes at “OnedriveMapper v2.50 is connecting your drives…” and the progress bar sticks at about 5% across. After about 30-45 seconds, my drives map fine, but the progress never shows anything different. After about 2… Read more »