Little snippet for those who want a really simple PS oneliner to get the display names of all groups the logged in user is directly or indirectly a member of:
([ADSISEARCHER]"(member:1.2.840.1135188.8.131.521:=$(([ADSISEARCHER]"samaccountname=$($env:USERNAME)").FindOne().Properties.distinguishedname))").FindAll().Properties.distinguishedname -replace '^CN=([^,]+).+$','$1'
You can of course replace $env:USERNAME with a parameter if you don’t want the currently logged in user.
Version 3.17 of OneDriveMapper has been released:
- Changed the $autoResetIE option to only remove cookies, nothing else to prevent issue with Teams overriding the WebDAV cookie
- Additional detection method for Teams libraries
- Support post-ADFS MFA challenge
- Teams and Sharepoint Icons for shortcuts added
- Smarted / better redirect handling
- Support for new sign in method MFA
- When mapping teams with the same name, don’t overwrite the link but append a digit
Get the new version here
Office 365, Azure, Enterprise Mobility and DevOps